Since the beginning of Autumn, the sky has been grey except for the morning of 10/11, the sky was true blue...itu pun for about 2 hours, by 11am dah back to grey and drizzling...
Imran in action during his International School Football Tournament in Munich....all matches played in foggy condition. They got 2nd placing...itu pun kalah via penalty shoot-out..frust menonggeng...
I love autumns kan kakyong. There's this sentimental feeling attached to it. You are in between mode of happy and contemplating, but it's a good feeling. I can imagine reading a book on one of those park benches with a flask of hot chocolate beside you. O kakyong you are living it! Tu la, duk la lama sikit so I can come and experience the serenity there.
Yes...I love autumn too. Alhamdulillah Allah SWT give me the opportunity to experience it all over again now with the family pulak. Life is so peaceful here and it's a balanced and close knitted family life here. No distractions and it's pure quality time. Today sky not blue at all, all day grey and raining so I huddle-up under moi quilt and read my book. What bliss....
I love autumns kan kakyong. There's this sentimental feeling attached to it. You are in between mode of happy and contemplating, but it's a good feeling. I can imagine reading a book on one of those park benches with a flask of hot chocolate beside you. O kakyong you are living it! Tu la, duk la lama sikit so I can come and experience the serenity there.
ReplyDeleteYes...I love autumn too. Alhamdulillah Allah SWT give me the opportunity to experience it all over again now with the family pulak. Life is so peaceful here and it's a balanced and close knitted family life here. No distractions and it's pure quality time. Today sky not blue at all, all day grey and raining so I huddle-up under moi quilt and read my book. What bliss....
ReplyDelete